Recording all the way from room 315 of the Great Northern hotel in beautiful Twin Peaks, I welcome you one and all to mini-episode 5.5 of the Howl Horror Program. I’ve hooked my VCR up to the hotel television, ordered my veggie burger from room service, and am ready to sit back and watch this week’s film; “Blood Diner” from 1987.
You can rent/purchase this week’s film and join in on the discussion by visiting;
* Angelo Badalamenti “Audrey’s Dance”
* Angelo Badalamenti/David Lynch “The Pink Room”
* Angelo Badalamenti “Dance Of The Dream Man”
* Angelo Badalamenti “Twin Peaks Theme”
Are you in the Portland area and like comic books? You should check out…
* The Joy Cinema & Pub
Weird Wednesdays for the wildest, weirdest, cheapest, most freaked out flicks ever. The best in psychotronic cinema for guests 21 and over every Wednesday.
* 12/02/2015 – 9:15 PM: Vengeance of the Zombies
* Hollywood Theatre
* 12/06/2015 – 7:30 PM: Invasion Of The Body Snatchers
* 12/18/2015 – 9:30 PM: – The Prophecy
* Academy Theater
* 12/04/2015 – 12/10/2015: Edward Scissorhands
Trailer: Blood Diner: https://www.youtube.com